Jump in it...jump out of it...jump in it...jump out of if...I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
And I love that Owen is talking about the "pumidifier" in the background of the Clara video. What a smarty!PS- I'm totally taking the credit for teaching that kid to jump at an early age!! :)
Jump in jump in jump in...if YOU can make it across! He is going to be so good on Damn Patrol!! These vids just made me day.
Jump in it...jump out of it...jump in it...jump out of if...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THIS GAME!!!!
And I love that Owen is talking about the "pumidifier" in the background of the Clara video. What a smarty!
ReplyDeletePS- I'm totally taking the credit for teaching that kid to jump at an early age!! :)
Jump in jump in jump in...if YOU can make it across! He is going to be so good on Damn Patrol!! These vids just made me day.
ReplyDelete