Wednesday, March 9, 2011

31

Brett and I left our sick babes with Ron and Carole so that we could attend a wedding reception for one of Brett's hygienists.  We enjoyed an evening dancing and visiting with the team and were home at a reasonable hour-=I was very ready for bed after being up most of the previous night with little miss.  Who, by the way, is still a bit cranky...i'm thinking she's teething on top of being sick.  Hopefully teeth 3 and 4 pop out soon!  Anyway, it was a fun night with Brett and we were happy to come home to sleeping kids-thank you Ron and Carole!

Here is a sick little boy early Sunday morning.
Clara hasn't had as many smile lately so I'm glad I captured this one!
The Hubbard's had us up Sunday for a birthday lunch...Clara  was happy hanging out with Justin.
Maybe the first time Clara has played playdo-sorry sister.
Oh they look so sweet and innocent don't they?
Crashing on the way home.
Sunday evening Carole made a delicious spaghetti dinner (per my request).  She and Owen decorated these birthday cookies the night before...oh yeah, he told me about them but it was sweet to see him walk out with the big tray and tell me about them.
enjoying the party
I think they are starting to feel a little better.  Except for 3am when Owen spiked a fever ...scary!  He's fine and we spent the day recouping at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment