Monday, August 16, 2010

Back in MT

Our week in Sunriver was awesome, but it is nice to be home. Saturday we made it back to Longview to celebrate Nona's 80th birthday at the pool and we flew into to Spokane early Sunday (I mean, in Spokane by 8am!) just in time to catch Ryan and Brynn's soccer games before heading back to Montana. Here are some pics from Sunriver and the big birthday party...

Papa & Owen hit up the bakery before leaving Sunriver-Owen LOVED his chocolate sprinkle donut. He actually woke up this morning and said "I go for a bike ride. I wanna donut."
We rode bikes with Grandma and Papa to Fort Rock Park...but this pic is after Owen fell and got a shiner.
It was so fun to swim with our Sari cousins at Nona and Papa's!
This is right before we did 80 dives off the board for Nona!
Snuggling with the birthday girl (I know, Nona doesn't look 80 so it's hard to believe it)

2 comments: