My Goal: Get Clara to sleep through the night before school starts.
Clara's Goal: Eat once or twice a night forever...and sound REALLY sad if I don't get my way.
Sleep training started two nights ago and man is it hard to hear her cry. The first night Brett and I both went in separate times to comfort her, but we also let her be sad for awhile. Owen woke up and Clara was exhausted the next day, but roughly managed the night without eating until 6am. Last night was better. I snuggled her when she woke up, and it took some time but she finally went to sleep again and is still sleeping! I think this is going to work-yay Clara!
Go Clara Go! I love that it's called sleep training now. Pretty sure it was called Wailing It Out with JackMan. I'm so glad it's working!! Good for you Panda.
ReplyDelete