Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We got back Sunday from four days in Texas at The Crown Council.  Brett and I had a really good time (although it felt like we forgot something on our way down), and Owen did great with Ron, Carole and Ty. 

The conference focused on team building and motivation and we so we all got a little something out of it.  We went to the sessions and meals with the Zahns and loved spending time visiting with them-Brett bought the practice from Terry in August and they have been a wonderful couple work with and learn from. 

We missed Owen but we had such a busy schedule, that we didn't check in too much (right Carole??) and really didn't worry.  Carole sent me pictures everyday, and I knew he was having a good time.  We were happy to get home to him though, and he was excited to be back in his own house with his things. 

 It was a nice vacation for me and Brett, and now we're coasting until baby time...and I'm ready :).  Okay, I have to get a little bit more organized as far as school goes, but for the most part, we're looking forward to meeting baby girl.  (I'll post room pics soon-I swear!) 


Our hotel was on the famous River Walk so during breaks we walked and soaked up the sunshine (upper 60's felt like summer)!


Mary & Terry at the Smiles for Life Celebration

Terry & Brett at dinner on the last night

Smile for Life dinner and celebration



No comments:

Post a Comment