Sunday, September 23, 2012

Parade, projects and firsts

We started the weekend with the University homecoming parade.


Owen was front and center...


Clara saw a mascot as soon as we got there so she hid in the back of the crowd with Brett.


Brett and I are trying to wrap up/start projects that we would like to have finished before the new babe comes. Owen was a great helper for Brett this morning finishing the guest bathroom.


Clara spent all morning in her "doras" and filled up her potty chart! She is feeling like a big girl and I am feeling like we have made progress toward one of my projects.


Oh and except for not having a name picked out, we are ready for you baby! Well, there are always more things to do and organize, but I am ready. Two weeks until due date :)


Owen had his first soccer game today and it is a riot! His intensity is awesome and four a side soccer is pure entertainment. I can't wait to watch the Water Dragons again!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Number 1: The Water Dragons is a hilarious name for a soccer team. Number 2: Clara's Potty Chart is ALSO hilarious...and brilliant. And Number 3: You look AMAZING!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous Andrea! You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you get ready to become a fam of 5! Such great pics too!

    ReplyDelete