Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Picnic Season...almost

Owen started last Saturday with a "Run for Luck".
Do you think I should get him some green for St. Patty's Day?

These shades from the Rybar Family came just in time for our 3 days of sunshine.  I think the kids had them on their faces for the majority of those 3 days too!  Thanks Rybars, they LOVE them.  Owen is very sure that his Hot Wheels glasses were chosen by Alek and Liam since they gave him their old Hot Wheels cars :)

"Yook my glasses."
Oh, and I forgot to mention Clara's birthday gift from us...turning her carseat around!  She is thrilled with her new view!

We took full advantage of the upper 50's weather and really did go on a picnic!
Here is Little Miss ready to meet Brandy at the park.

Brandy and the kids at the park...still covered in snow and ice.
So fun though!
As I write this it is snowing outside, but the sunshine will come back soon I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment