Saturday, January 29, 2011

1st time on skis

Owen, what was your favorite part about skiing?
"I like the rope the best and then the hill and the mountain and the trees and the sunny day."

This morning we took Owen up to Snow Bowl for his first day of skiing.  He loved it!  His favorite part was the rope tow...Brett said each time they got to the top he said "I want to do that again Dad!"  The idea is that he learns to say that at the bottom of a run-right?  We were thinking that we would let him try things out in the morning, head in for pizza, and head home after lunch.  Owen didn't want to finish his pizza because he wanted to go back up the rope with Dad.  We finally skied to the car at 2 and both kiddos were fast asleep within seconds.  What a fun day and thankfully a good first experience-we'll definitely be doing it again!
Have you ever seen such an awesome skier?







1 comment:

  1. What a little tiger!!! I hope he had a blast for his first time up on skis!

    ReplyDelete