Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hi from Clara and 9 mo stats

take 1
take 2

Clara had her 9 month well child appointment today and it marks the 3rd week she has been in to visit the doctor.  She started her 10th month with a double ear infection, just like her big bro-ugh!  I REALLY hope its just a silly coincidence and she does not end up with the same "ear luck" as Owen.  Last week we were back to the doctor with a funny rash all over her neck, chest and back.  This week well child and a yeast infection.  Oh it could be so much worse, but we wished Dr. Gottman a Merry Christmas and said we'd rather not see him before that!
She is however a happy and healthy little girl:
16 lbs 6 oz 9%
26 1/2 in 14&
44.2 cm 53% 

1 comment:

  1. 16 lbs??? I didn't realize she was such a little peanut. I can't wait to see you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete