Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ring Bearer Practice

After all the wedding festivities last weekend, I decided to start prepping Owen for his role in the big event.  According to him he is the "ring bear and the ring cow", but at least he knows that he is wearing a suit and not an animal costume!  We watched a few you tube videos of ring bearers in action, and dressed up to practice carrying a pillow and walking slowly to Dad.  I think he'll do great Dom & Lis!  He was ready to go to the wedding as soon as he got his suit on...he's not the only one who is getting excited!


4 comments:

  1. Owen looks so handsome! I love the Cons with the suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! O is gonna be a great ring-bearer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously....I don't think there is a cuter ring bearer in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I have watched those videos a million times....
    "walk so slow..."

    A: What are you going to be at antie Lisa's wedding?
    Owen: A cow...a ring cow...and a ring spider!

    Funniest kid ever!
    -Auntie Lis

    oh wow...

    ReplyDelete