Where: Bob Ward's (sporting goods store...Bob's equivalent for the Longview folk)
A few weeks ago I took Owen to the store and he was very concerned with the little boy on the wall. The store has a climbing display where a little boy mannequin looks like he is climbing up the wall. In the store, he kept saying, "be safe little boy", "he has black shoes and a helmet" and we checked on him several times before leaving the store. Since the first visit he often asks, "Mommy, member that little boy? He's on the wall." Brett took him to the store on Friday and took a little video of Owen checking on the boy. What a funny and sweet boy I have!
Why doesn't this video have a thousand comments? It's almost been a month and I'm still watching it and laughing...
ReplyDeletePathetic Auntie...or really funny boy...
I think funny boy!