Happy May Day! Owen and I made some May Day flowers to pass out today. I remember stapling the corners of a white paper together making a little wildflower basket to deliver to the neighbors. Well, maybe we didn't have many neighbors so we just gave it to our only real neighbors "Judger" and Dorothy. I though we should carry on the
May Day fun! Owen was in tears when our neighbor Julie wasn't home to get her flower-so sad! She had just been over a few nights before with dinner f
or us and gifts for the kids. What great neighbors we have!
Clara is 2 months today and we are just loving her-Owen too! She is starting to smile back at us, stay awake and happy for longer periods of time, and look around at her surroundings. She is also reaching for things and grabbing them if she can. It's so fun and Owen is so sweet with her. When we got up the other day I told him Clara slept in her own room like a big girl...Owen said "good job Clara...I proud of you".
Clara just gets cuter and cuter! We miss you guys.
ReplyDelete