We also went camping in Glacier to soak up the last of the warm weather.
If you haven't been to Glacier-it's beautiful and we would be happy to host anyone that may need a pit stop in Missoula on their way to the park (about 2ish hrs). OR we may just want to go with you! This is a little lake we hiked into on the first day.
This is our little camper! The headband...well, Owen found it while we were packing and wanted to wear it. He wore it in the car, through his nap, on our hike and while helping with the fire. Awesome huh?
We stopped a few times on our way home for only very important things...like ham and ice cream. I was in back with Owen halfway supervising him while he devoured his kiddie cone and also savoring my blizzard. He was a pretty messy little fella. As for the ham...as long as Brett has been a part of the Sari fam, my Grandpa (Papa Bill), has raved about Montana Ham and orders them every year from a small town near Flathead Lake. Living in MT we have not heard anything about the famous ham, but driving along Flathead on our way home the name of a town jumped out at me. I told Brett that I think it's where the ham comes from, and jokingly I said, "If we see a big sign in this tiny town that says HAM, we have to stop.". About 1/2 mile later we saw it (the sign in the pic) and pulled over to buy a ham. Sure enough, after talking to Papa 10 minutes later, it is a Montana ham from Rollins, MT that he loves so much. That day also happened to be his birthday!
Congratulations lady!!!!!! I just checked your blog and saw the post. Wow. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to hear what you are having. Great pics by the way. Looks like lots of fun. Take care, Stef.
ReplyDelete