Thursday, February 12, 2009

Bangs?!

I know you have all been wondering what hairstyle I'm currently sporting (as if it's changed much since 7th grade...), so this is it!  I guess I have a new head of hair growing in!  These are my new bangs, and I also have something that resembles a 1 inch mohawk along my part.  One of my students asked me the other day if I tried to cut my own hair-nope, I'm just growing new bangs!  I will say, I did actually think I was going bald about 4 months after Owen was born because my hair was falling out in gobs, so after this growth I think i'll break even.  

2 comments:

  1. Oh we are so twins. My hair FINALLY doesn't fall out into my hands in the shower. It happened with the first two as well, but thre's something about a receding hairline on a girl...

    ReplyDelete